While Pakistan is still plagued by religious violence and American drones, the current Pakistani Fashion Week promises a respite from the turmoil. Pakistan Fashion Week will live on the Internet on 9-10th April 2013 and shows streamed from Karachi fashion lines of 27 Pakistani designers. Few know that fashion plays […]Read more ›
Post Tagged with: "dozens of fashion weeks"
Sign up and get udated!
- India Tests Nuclear Capable Long Range Missile 66 comments
- Kabul and Islamabad: Friends or Foes? 2 comments
- Mehran base attack master mind Ilyas Kashmiri killed by drone attack 1 comments
- Allama Iqbal 1 comments
- Allama Iqbal 7911 views
- Pakistan’s stock market tip for brave investors 684 views
- Police Found £3.8 Lac During Altaf Hussain Arrest in London 341 views
- ‘Aisha Gaddafi’ Gaddafi’s daughter defends her father 301 views
- Jiah Khan’s friend Suraj Pancholi Son of Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab arrested! 188 views
- Qatar Airlines shall restart proffering flights from Peshawar Airport
- Nawaz says his government and army will join hands to alleviate miseries of IDPs
- Ground version of Zarb-i-Azab emerges
- SHC Dismisses Musharraf’s Appeal Of Re-Examination
- Inhabitants of North Waziristan avail final day to save their skin
- No Twitter messages.