The Director General (DG) for the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) sent his resignation to Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani on Wednesday. the govt has appointed IG Balochistan Malik Iqbal in his place. In his resignation letter to Gilani, Waseem Ahmed has written that he has resigned because the director general of the Federal Investigation Agency within the larger national interest of the country. The appointment of the DG FIA had recently been mired in controversy because the Supreme Court had instructed the centralized to terminate the contract of the incumbent director-general of the FIA. the govt, however, had urged the apex court in response to stay Waseem Ahmed in workplace keeping within the read this scenario of the country.
Sign up and get udated!
- India Tests Nuclear Capable Long Range Missile 66 comments
- Kabul and Islamabad: Friends or Foes? 2 comments
- Mehran base attack master mind Ilyas Kashmiri killed by drone attack 1 comments
- Allama Iqbal 1 comments
- Allama Iqbal 8045 views
- Pakistan’s stock market tip for brave investors 687 views
- Police Found £3.8 Lac During Altaf Hussain Arrest in London 350 views
- ‘Aisha Gaddafi’ Gaddafi’s daughter defends her father 309 views
- Jiah Khan’s friend Suraj Pancholi Son of Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab arrested! 203 views
- Qatar Airlines shall restart proffering flights from Peshawar Airport
- Nawaz says his government and army will join hands to alleviate miseries of IDPs
- Ground version of Zarb-i-Azab emerges
- SHC Dismisses Musharraf’s Appeal Of Re-Examination
- Inhabitants of North Waziristan avail final day to save their skin
- No Twitter messages.