CNN quoting yankee specialists said they do not suppose the alleged move can have an effect on the trouble using drones to focus on the Haqqani Network and alternative militant teams holed up within the tribal region.That’s as a result of several strikes are conducted from nearer bases, like those across the Pakistani border in jap Afghan provinces. They said the Pakistanis can be creating the alleged move to appease a populace angry at the US.The southern air base, they said, does not seem to be integral to the tribal space fight and is perhaps a supporting base."It’s not just like the Pakistanis clean up the program…It’s attainable they need to do this as a means that of pre-empting drone strikes in Balochistan," where there’s a Taliban presence."The US has an interest in going when the Taliban in Balochistan" an knowledgeable said, and in a perfect world the u. s. would really like to focus on Taliban sanctuaries in that region with drones.The reports of closure of base comes when Pakistan’s powerful army chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani known as on US to prevent drone strikes on its soil saying the attacks harmed Pakistan’s anti-terror efforts and sparked public anger.Kayani conveyed this to prime US military commander Admiral Mike Mullen throughout a gathering in Rawalpindi on.Mullen had identified the complete North Waziristhan as a hotbed of Haqqani, Taliban and al-Qaeda terrorists coming up with strikes in neighboring Afghanistan.Though Kayani and ISI chief Lt Gen Ahmed Shuja Pasha had raised similar considerations earlier, the US has continued with its deadly drone operations in Pakistan’s restive tribal belt.It was not immediately clear whether or not Pakistan’s move to bar the utilization of its airfield for drone would signal an finish of such operations.The US might use bases in Afghanistan to continue such operations.
Sign up and get udated!
- India Tests Nuclear Capable Long Range Missile 66 comments
- Kabul and Islamabad: Friends or Foes? 2 comments
- Mehran base attack master mind Ilyas Kashmiri killed by drone attack 1 comments
- Allama Iqbal 1 comments
- Allama Iqbal 8045 views
- Pakistan’s stock market tip for brave investors 687 views
- Police Found £3.8 Lac During Altaf Hussain Arrest in London 350 views
- ‘Aisha Gaddafi’ Gaddafi’s daughter defends her father 309 views
- Jiah Khan’s friend Suraj Pancholi Son of Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab arrested! 203 views
- Qatar Airlines shall restart proffering flights from Peshawar Airport
- Nawaz says his government and army will join hands to alleviate miseries of IDPs
- Ground version of Zarb-i-Azab emerges
- SHC Dismisses Musharraf’s Appeal Of Re-Examination
- Inhabitants of North Waziristan avail final day to save their skin
- No Twitter messages.