Former President SCBA Ch Aitzaz Ahsan said that a review petition concerning the choice of Mukhtaran Mai case would be filed within the SC. Aitzaz Ahsan said that if the legal references were taken into correct thought in Mukhtaran Mai case, the choice would are totally different. He said that a review petition in Mukhtaran Mai case would soon be filed in Supreme Court of Pakistan and the accused would be brought to justice. The Supreme Court had released all accused within the case except one alleged perpetrator.
Sign up and get udated!
- India Tests Nuclear Capable Long Range Missile 66 comments
- Kabul and Islamabad: Friends or Foes? 2 comments
- Mehran base attack master mind Ilyas Kashmiri killed by drone attack 1 comments
- Allama Iqbal 1 comments
- Allama Iqbal 7908 views
- Pakistan’s stock market tip for brave investors 683 views
- Police Found £3.8 Lac During Altaf Hussain Arrest in London 341 views
- ‘Aisha Gaddafi’ Gaddafi’s daughter defends her father 301 views
- Jiah Khan’s friend Suraj Pancholi Son of Aditya Pancholi and Zarina Wahab arrested! 188 views
- Qatar Airlines shall restart proffering flights from Peshawar Airport
- Nawaz says his government and army will join hands to alleviate miseries of IDPs
- Ground version of Zarb-i-Azab emerges
- SHC Dismisses Musharraf’s Appeal Of Re-Examination
- Inhabitants of North Waziristan avail final day to save their skin
- No Twitter messages.